Themba Nkuna – How to Sell Episode 1
the salesperson is the primary differentiator in purchases today. As products and services become increasingly commoditized, buyers are aware they can get a similar offering from another company. But what they can’t get from just any vendor is the same sales experience, which is created by the sales rep.
This means salespeople have almost complete control of their own destinies. Instead of blaming poor numbers on a crummy product line, a bad month, or less-than-stellar leads, failing reps might consider analyzing their processes and brainstorming ways to make them more buyer-centric and buyer-friendly.
Regardless of what industry you’re in or what type of organizations you sell into, a few sales axioms hold. These rules can help you sell more to just about anybody.
- Make it about them.
- Do your research before reaching out.
- Build rapport first.
- Define your buyer.
- Contribute first, sell second.
- Ask questions, and listen.
- Be mindful of psychological quirks.
- Approach them on their level.
- Hit an emotional high point.
- Remember, you’re selling to a person.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes